Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd.
Pay: Pay was not provided and will not appear on the job post
- Monday to Friday
Expected start date Benefits
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Casual dress
We have an immediate career opportunity for a permanent full-time ADMINISTRATOR in our Provost branch.
The ideal candidate for the Administrator position will possess strong communication, problem solving and people skills. Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills are also essential.
Primary responsibilities will include and will not be limited to:
- Answering of phones/ call in’s with technicians/ forwarding and un-forwarding of phones
- Service writing
- Ensure all documentation are sent to AP/AR
- Waybills and shipping of parts
- Acting safety liaison
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Administrative/Business certificate, experience or combination of both
- Computer/software knowledge
- Parts knowledge is an asset
- Oilfield experience is an asset
Wild Rows Pump & Compression offers opportunities for learning, personal growth, and challenge within a growing, dynamic company. Competitive compensation and benefits are offered. Wild Rows Pump & Compression has a family/team atmosphere where staff is valued and appreciated.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Overtime pay